Check today's current rates and get a personal quote from Texas mortgage lenders today.
Texas Mortgage Lenders Offer Affordable Home Loans & Refinancing
With Texas home mortgage rates hitting new record lows, loan applicants can feel confident they are getting the lowest interest rate possible online. If you are tired of dealing with loan brokers that do not understand your local housing market, then you will enjoy the lending process at Nationwide. Texas mortgage loans of all types are available to qualified borrowers. If you are buying a home, talk with a Texas lender who can help you get a pre-approval letter quickly and that may help your offer get accepted. Discuss your needs with Texas mortgage lenders today, because they can save you more money than the big banks.
Refinance charge card debt in Texas mortgages
Consolidate all your bills into an affordable payment
Stay Local with Competitive Texas Mortgage Lenders
Combine your home mortgages together into one low rate mortgage
Texas Mortgage Rates dipped to record lows on thirty-year fixed rate home loans! Choose from VA, FHA and conforming home finance products!
Local Mortgage Links
Find attractive Texas Mortgages from FHA approved companies in the state. Get help with government home financing from lenders that understand lending in Texas.
Banks Settle Mortgage Lawsuits
Chase, B of A, Citi and Wells Fargo have been following through with massive direct mailing campaigns targeting thousands of struggling homeowners offering discounted refinance mortgage plans, and other forms of aid to comply with the national settlement agreement from earlier this year. Learn more about cash out refinance loans and the criteria for getting approved.
New Home Buying Loan Programs In Texas
Getting as many people as possible into new homes is not only a great way to make sure that they get their slice of the American dream, it also is just good business for the economy in general. With this in mind, the state of Texas has a number of home buying programs which can actually make it easier for both first-time buyers and existing homeowners to purchase a property.
One example of this can be found in one of the lenders in Houston that is making it possible for individuals to purchase a new home with a significantly smaller down payment than the 20% that is traditionally required by the vast majority of financial institutions. By not only allowing individuals to qualify for a home loan without having to put down a large down payment, but by also delivering interest rates that are quite low, lenders are able to put more people into a new home than ever before. In some cases it is possible for an individual to purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down.
Record Low Mortgage Rates Have Helped Increase First Time Home Buyers in Texas
Another option that individuals are put into use is private mortgage insurance which guarantees that an individual's obligations will be met if they are not able to put down the full 20% down payment normally required. Of course, the cost of this type of insurance will depend largely on the credit score of the borrower.
Texans are also finding that they are able to put what is known as a "piggyback loan" to use. This type of loan allows them to qualify for a loan that covers 80% of the value of the house that they are interested in purchasing. Then, the buyer gets a line of credit to cover the remaining 20%. The benefit to this particular strategy is that the home buyer is actually able to purchase a property without making any down payment whatsoever. The one drawback to this type of option, however, is that it will be necessary for lending institutions to carefully monitor individuals who are seeking this type of loan arrangement. In some cases, borrowers have not been able to afford the monthly payments required by two separate loans.
With a variety of options available, it is now possible for more home buyers never before qualify for a home loan and get a house that they can be proud of without putting themselves or their family in any type of dire financial situation in the process.
Apply Online or Get a Quote from out Texas Mortgage Loan Department
This is not an advertisement for credit. See Privacy for Details. Nothing on this web site contains an offer promise either to make a Texas mortgage or that any participating loan company will guarantee any home loan for any purpose or on any specific terms. Loans cannot be made online or be approved without an underwriter analyzing your credit score, debt to income ratio and combined loan to value. Our service connects consumers with licensed Texas mortgage lenders.