VA Mortgage Loans
Veteran Loan Programs for VA Home Mortgages Backed by the US
Take a look at our VA mortgage loans that were created to assist veterans with homeownership. Compare interest rates, loan terms and get helpful guidance with government loans. VA mortgage loans are recommended to veterans who seek financing that requires no money down. If you have a military background, ie. you are active or have served in the armed forces such as the Army, Navy, Air Force Marines, Coast Guard or the even the Reserves, you may be eligible for a highly attractive mortgage that is backed by the U.S. government. You owe it to yourself to see if you qualify for such a great vet-loan with no deposit or down-payment needed.
Yes VA home loans are guaranteed by the VA Department of Affairs but veterans can get approved for home financing with a lender like, Nationwide can help you locate VA approved to extend credit for refinancing and purchase transactions.
Military Mortgages for Low Rate Home Buying and Refinancing
VA mortgages are to assist eligible people on active military duty or retired status to buy primary residences. Usually No Appraisal Required, so if you have already have a veteran loan and your home is worth less than your mortgage, do not fret, because the streamline mortgage is not concerned about the home's value.
VA Mortgage Loan Highlights
- Maximum CLTV 100% for Purchase or Rate and Term Refinance on All Military Mortgage Loans
- High Balance VA Loan Amounts range from $417,000 to $700,000 (based on state lending limits outlined by Fannie Mae, Freddie Ma and HUD)
- No Fico Score Minimum
- 90% LTV when getting cash back in loan
- See the Latest Updates on VA Loans
- Maximum Debt to Income: 45- 55% depending on equity and credit history
- Documentation Types - Full or Lite-Doc with VA Streamline
- Find a Lower Interest Rate with the VA Streamline Refinance
- VA Loan with Nothing Down required for Deposit or Down-Payment
- Refinance into a fixed rate mortgage
- VA Streamline Refinancing for Veterans who currently have a VA loan
- No Home Loan Insurance on VA Mortgage Loans
- Search and Compare VA Mortgage Lenders for Competitive Interest Rates Online
- Get Pre-Qualified for a VA Home Loan
- Apply for a Certificate of VA Eligibility