125% Home Equity
125 home loans once provided a fresh start with debt consolidation for borrowers with no home equity seeking refinancing or loan funds to pay-off debt or home improvements. The 125 home equity loan is no longer available. Mortgage lenders recently introduced some enhanced home equity loan products that are helping more people get approved. With more flexible underwriting and loan guidelines that allow lower credit scores, now is the time to get a free quote. Get more info on the 125 mortgage refinance offers from the lenders directly.
* 125 Home Equity Loans
* 1st Time Home-owners OK
* No Equity Loan Program
* 100% Home Equity Loans
* Equity Loans now available-See Credit Scores for qualifying loan applicants w/ primary residence.
There are new rumbles about a no equity program that is available to borrowers with fair to good credit this year. This new 125 loan program lends cash to homeowners based on their projected "home equity" that lenders anticipate based on rising market valuations when the housing market heats up.
In the past, the 125 loan offers are only available to borrowers who meet the Fannie/Freddie guidelines outlined by the government bailout products. The HARP 125 mortgage, AKA, the Home Affordable Refinance has seen the program reenergized because the Federal government has waived all loan to value requirements.
Quick Home Equity Approvals for Cash Out Loans
*90% Home Equity Loans
Equity Loans now available-680 Credit Scores for
qualifying loan applicants w/ primary residence.
* Full-Document -Home Equity Loan up to $500,000
* Stated Income -Home Equity Loan up to $300,000
* Second home mortgages can total 90% CLTV.
Nationwide Mortgages' Commitment
Many mortgage brokers and lenders may be offering home equity mortgages that seem too good to be true... You know how the saying goes...The offers are probably too good to be true. A good indication of this usually happens when the loan officer from that bank refuses to call you back. At first you are surprised they don't return your calls, because you are ready to do business, and they seemed so nice when they gave you the low rate quote.
No Equity Needed for First Time Homebuyers
Be careful shopping at the home equity loan malls, because many companies are making great offers to people with considerably high credit scores. Don't waste your time with people who quote you home equity loan terms without analyzing your credit, and debt ratios. Of course understanding the estimated value of your home is imperative for getting a real home equity quote.
Don't let your bad credit loans and past credit score obstacles hinder your home equity options. Refinance loans insured by the FHA may be the best opportunity for borrowers under 100% LTV seeking the lowest possible fixed rate.
Refinancing or adding an equity lien can help your credit rebound, and will often increase your credit scores with timely payments.
- Mortgage up to 125% of your home's value
- Combine your 1st & 2nd mortgages into 1 lien
- Learn more about wiping out credit card interest
- Would Consolidating into one lower payment help?
- Refinance & Consolidate bad credit debt
- Bill Consolidation Possibilities
- Convert your adjustable rates to a Fixed Rate Loan
- Get tips about Credit Restoration
- Pros and Cons about Cash Out Loans
- Finance Home Improvements
- Is an Interest Only Mortgage Right for You?
- Refinance your home equity line of credit