125% Home Equity Loans
for High LTV & Debt Consolidation & Credit Lines
The 125 home loan once provided a fresh start with bad credit consolidation for borrowers with no home equity seeking refinancing or loan funds to pay-off debt or home improvements. Find out if the 125 home equity loan is still available as many companies have put the program on hold. Many homeowners are in high demand of high LTV loans for refinancing and eliminating high interest loans and credit cards that carry adjustable rates and rising monthly payments.
Mortgage lenders recently introduced some enhanced home equity loan products that are helping more people get approved. Find out if you meet the standards for one of these unique home equity loan options. Find high LTV lenders and review offers for free with no obligation.
With more flexible underwriting and guidelines that allow lower credit scores, now is the time to get a free quote. Get more info on the 125 mortgage refinance offers from the lenders directly.
- 125 Home Equity Loans to Borrow Above Home's Value
- 1st Time Home-Owners OK
- No Equity Loan Program for Refinancing & Cash Back
- 100% Home Equity Loans with Aggressive Guidelines
- Equity Loans now available-See Credit Scores for qualifying loan applicants w/ primary residence.
There are new rumbles about a no equity program that is available to borrowers with fair to good credit this year. This new 125 loan program lends cash to homeowners based on their projected "home equity" that lenders anticipate based on rising market valuations when the housing market heats up.
In the past, the 125 loan offers are only available to borrowers who meet the Fannie/Freddie guidelines outlined by the government bailout products. The HARP 125 mortgage, AKA, the Home Affordable Refinance has seen the program reenergized because the Federal government has waived all loan to value requirements.
Quick Home Equity Approvals for Cash Out Loans and High LTV Alternatives
*90% Home Equity Loans
Equity Loans now available-680 Credit Scores for
qualifying loan applicants w/ primary residence.
* Full-Document -Home Equity Loan up to $500,000
* Stated Income -Home Equity Loan up to $300,000
* Second home mortgages can total 90% CLTV.
Why Consumers Value Nationwide's Commitment
Many brokers and lenders advertise offering home equity mortgages that seem too good to be true... Our goal is to match you with reputable companies that deliver you the no equity loan you have been searching for. There is never any hidden costs or application fees with any of the lending companies associated with this website. Simply complete the request form and several lenders offering 125 loans will be contacting you in an effort to earn your business. Shop at your leisure and find the best home equity programs online.
Home Equity Tips for First Time Homebuyers
1. Be careful shopping at the big banks for equity mortgages, because many companies make great offers but there is often a catch. You should thoroughly review the disclosure and Good Faith Estimate. Check the APR, origination fees and additional closing costs such as title, escrow, processing and underwriting fees. Make sure the costs associated with this 125 equity loan are worth proceeding.
2. You should not waste your time with people who quote you terms without first analyzing your credit, income and debt ratios. Avoid predatory lending companies. In the past many subprime lenders held exorbitant pre-payment penalties on high risk loan programs like the 125% LTV mortgage.
3. Of course understanding the estimated value of your residential real estate is imperative for getting a genuine home equity quote.
- Mortgage up to 125% of your home's value
- Combine your 1st & 2nd mortgages into 1 lien
- Learn more about wiping out credit card interest
- Would Consolidating into one lower payment help?
- Will a Bill Consolidation plan equate to real savings?
- Is it time to convert adjustable rates to a fixed rate mortgage? When Will the Fed Raise Rates?
- Get Proven Tips about Credit Restoration
- Learn the Pros and Cons about Cash Out Loans
- How will Financing House Improvements Help You?
- Is an Interest Only Mortgage Right for You?
- Is refinancing your equity line of credit a wise move?
Free Loan Quotes