125% Home Equity
125 home loans once provided a fresh start with debt consolidation for borrowers with no home equity seeking refinancing or loan funds to pay-off debt or home improvements. The 125 home equity loan is no longer available. Mortgage lenders recently introduced some enhanced home equity loan products that are helping more people get approved. With more flexible underwriting and loan guidelines that allow lower credit scores, now is the time to get a free quote. Get more info on the 125 mortgage refinance offers from the lenders directly.
* 125 Home Equity Loans
* 1st Time Home-owners OK
* No Equity Loan Program
* 100% Home Equity Loans
* Equity Loans now available-See Credit Scores for qualifying loan applicants w/ primary residence.
There are new rumbles about a no equity program that is available to borrowers with fair to good credit this year. This new 125 loan program lends cash to homeowners based on their projected "home equity" that lenders anticipate based on rising market valuations when the housing market heats up.
In the past, the 125 loan offers are only available to borrowers who meet the Fannie/Freddie guidelines outlined by the government bailout products. The HARP 125 mortgage, AKA, the Home Affordable Refinance has seen the program reenergized because the Federal government has waived all loan to value requirements.
Quick Home Equity Approvals for Cash Out Loans
*90% Home Equity Loans
Equity Loans now available-680 Credit Scores for
qualifying loan applicants w/ primary residence.
* Full-Document -Home Equity Loan up to $500,000
* Stated Income -Home Equity Loan up to $300,000
* Second home mortgages can total 90% CLTV.
Nationwide Mortgages' Commitment
Many mortgage brokers and lenders may be offering home equity mortgages that seem too good to be true... Our goal is to match you with reputable companies that deliver the loan you have been searching for.
Home Equity Tips for First Time Homebuyers
1. Be careful shopping at the big banks for equity mortgages, because many companies make great offers but there is often a catch.
2. You should not waste your time with people who quote you terms without first analyzing your credit, income and debt ratios. Avoid predatory lending companies.
3. Of course understanding the estimated value of your residential real estate is imperative for getting a genuine home equity quote.
- Mortgage up to 125% of your home's value
- Combine your 1st & 2nd mortgages into 1 lien
- Learn more about wiping out credit card interest
- Would Consolidating into one lower payment help?
- Will a Bill Consolidation plan equate to real savings?
- Is it time to convert adjustable rates to a fixed rate mortgage?
- Get Proven Tips about Credit Restoration
- Learn the Pros and Cons about Cash Out Loans
- How will Financing Home Improvements Help You?
- Is an Interest Only Mortgage Right for You?
- Is refinancing your equity line of credit a wise move?
Free Loan Quotes