Shop Mortgage Rates for 15 or 30 Year Terms
Check out the government refinance programs created to help consumers with good and bad credit lower their interest rates and save money. Compare FHA mortgage rates, terms and get helpful guidance with government loans. FHA mortgages are great for homeowners shopping for a reliable fixed rate loan. Homeowners like the Federal Housing Administration's loan programs because of the easy credit guidelines and minimal LTV requirements.
FHA mortgage refinance loans are insured by the government but are offered to consumers by FHA lenders like Nationwide who are FHA approved to extend credit for refinance and purchase mortgage liens with residential collateral.
Borrowers can select from a variety of FHA refinance loans, like the streamline refinance, the traditional FHA refinance and the cash out mortgage refinance.
Get the Best Mortgage Rates on FHA Refinancing for Cash Back or Lower Mortgage Payments
Shop for fixed FHA mortgage rates with 15 and 30-year terms. All types of credit will be considered.
FHA Refinance Loan Highlights
- Maximum CLTV 96.5% for Purchase or Rate and Term Refinance
- FHA Loan Amounts range from $271,000 to $729,750 (based on HUD high cost limits in county)
- No Minimum Credit Score
- No Closing Costs with FHA Streamline
- 85-95% LTV when receiving cash back
- Maximum Debt to Income - 43- 55% depending on equity and credit history
- Documentation Types - Full or Limited with FHA Streamline Loan
- Consolidate all your loans and debts into FHA mortgage
- Refinancing with FHA into a fixed rate mortgage
- • If you don't qualify for FHA mortgage refinancing because of lack of equity, ask about the HARP mortgage that now has no loan to value restrictions when refinancing liens owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
30-Year Amortization Term
- 30-Year Fixed Interest Rates
- Maximum CLTV 85% to 97%
- No Fees for Early Pay-Off
- FHA Streamline Refinance OK
15-Year Amortization Term